Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Steward / Cook – Cement Industry , DCP
Job ID: GbokoHR 005
Location: Gboko Plant, Benue
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – HR
Department: HAM / Admin
Reports To: Estate Supervisor
- Checking in of guest / staff.
- Managing the operations in the kitchen / guest houses.
- Inventory of all household items.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of food for guests.
- Designing of menu.
- Keep inventory of food stuff.
- Store food / consumable properly and in order.
- Handling of food as hygienically as possible.
- Ensure cleaning of guest houses.
- Carry out general cleaning, sweeping, mopping, washing of plates/bedding and disposal of waste bins.
Education and Work Experience:
- Primary school certificate + 20 years’ experience..
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of demands of guest.
- Excellent communication skills and customer satisfaction abilities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online