Sterling Petrochemicals Recruitment for Procurement Engineering Trainee is ongoing for interested and eligible candidates. Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Ltd. (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Engineering Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- To learn and gain practical experience on the job by supporting the procurement team in the delivery of services efficiently and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Procurement Officer and his Assistants in raising quotations, quotation analysis, and preparing the tender and procurement documents.
- Participate in the opening of tenders, quotations and evaluation.
- Implementation of approved procurement plans.
- Draft framework agreements for suppliers.
- Updating procurement status report.
- Issuing and receiving of stock.
- Preparation and maintenance of store records.
- Stocktaking, inventory and reconciliation.
- Warehouse security safety and cleanliness.
- Implementing and enforcement of Procurement and store regulations, policies systems and procedures.
- Scanning of various procurement documents
- Filing of various documents including quotations, minutes and contracts
- Clearing obsolete stock from the stores to where they are required
- Taking minutes of departmental meetings
- Expediting delivery of goods
Knowledge and Required Qualifications
- Bachelor of Technology or Science in any discipline
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Report writing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and attention to details
- Good coordination, problem-solving and networking skills
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Procurement Engineering Trainee” as the subject of the mail.