Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Client Service Officer – SIPML
Job ID: 42045
Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt- Rivers
Job Sector: Banking
- The role is to ensure that Private Clients in the region enjoy services that would guarantee their loyalty, as High Net worth and VIPs of the unit, by providing and delivering service excellence to these clients.
- Work closely with regional Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring that all regulatory visitors to the region are well attended to and acting as the company’s representative where a single individual is required to act on behalf of the region as a whole.
- Work closely with the RSMs, RCSMs, Compliance and Admin Officers within the region
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Driving and Coordinating 100% excellent service delivery amongst PCS clients in the region.
- Implementation of Information Technology based initiatives to increase turnaround time and satisfaction amongst PCS clients.
- Oversees the daily running of the unit across the South South region
- Providing guidance and support to team members in achieving set goals.
- Align to applicable SLAs developed for PCS clients
- Ensures direct calls and visits by a member of SIPML Exco annually.
- Visit to new and existing PCS clients within the region
- Place calls to PCS clients and key contacts in the region at least once within the quarter.
- Ensures priority treatment on processing of Benefit applications and payment
- Ensures that all Service Level Agreements are strictly adhered to in all business locations
- Collation of all information on these clients. E.g. DOB of all nuclear family members, wedding anniversary, preferred sports, club affiliations (Liverpool), hometown, religion and all other information that are considered relevant
- Organization of special events for PCS clients in the region
- Weekly check of RSA and RSA Retiree Fund to identify clients as they fall within the HNI/VIP metrics
- Ensure implementation of loyalty initiatives and distribution year end gifts to all PCS clients within the region
- Assist HNI Clients to resolve e-channels related issues and encourage them to adopt e-channels
- Group: BU heads in Stanbic IBTC and GIA
- Influence their service delivery; Impact the whole Group
- Description or examples: Approval and contribution to Policies
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.2 BSc. degree from an accredited University
- Wealth Management – Up to 5 years post NYSC experience;
- Expertise in customer experience management
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Excellent knowledge of the dynamics and technical aspects of fund management and financial markets
- Understanding of policies and procedures; customer services in a first class oriented institution is desirable
- Good analytical /numerical / communication skills
- Excellent use and knowledge of NAV, MS Office applications, and other customer related tools.
- Thorough understanding of the Pensions Reforms Acts.
- Training on providing Excellent Customer Service and Financial Management. Experience in working among a Solution-Oriented team
- Experience in Customer Care duties and responding to Client Enquiries.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online