SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Document Controller (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-11935
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 6 months
- He/she is responsible for all documentation issues on project.
- He/she must upgrade the procedures of DC.
- He/she proposes improvements on software.
- He/she reports to Head of Project (MDR, Planning, exchange etc…).
- He/she manages all types of documents: technical documents, produced documents
- internal document and references documents into a Master Document Register.
- He/she ensures the receipt of documents (softcopy and hard copy).
- He/she checks the correspondence of these documents to the specifications
- He/she manages Project Final Documentation.
- He/she is responsible for Contractors and Vendors to get the right documents in time,
- He/she manages all deliverables issued by the team
- He/she controls the validation steps of documents and sends alerts to the team
- Education: Technical Level with 7 Year Minimum Experience
- IT Knowledge: Microsoft Office and SAP
- Languages: Fluent in English (Written, Spoken)
- Others: Ready or used to work abroad for spot mission or long assignment.
- Strong Experience required in DC, Management and Planning, EDMS knowledge
- Average Experience: SAP, CMMS knowledge,
- Previous experience in DC activities on oil & gas plant
- Interpersonal skills: Effective Communication / Capacity to influence the organization /
- Leadership / Motivation / Negotiation and conflict management / Problem solving
- Working language: English, French as an advantage.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online