Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist Support (AGGS Intervention)
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
>> Click here for Latest Dovewell Oilfield Services Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022 March | Dovewell Oilfield Services Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022
- The Specialist Support will be responsible for Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system -management tools
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system -management tools
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Systems or equivalent field.
- Knowledgeable in measurement principles for a variety of common process analyzers.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience related to Oil and Gas servicing Company.
- Knowledgeable in key chemicals processes (or refinery) and associated instrumentation.
Application Closing Date
15th Septemeber, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.