9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Health & Safety
Job ID: IRC4971
Location: Abuja, NG
- Monitor all EMTS activities in Abuja and other EMTS facilities in the Northern states and ensure compliance with Health and Safety standards, policies and procedures
- Assist with the training of personnel on safety response techniques and general Health and Safety awareness (including fire drills etc.).
- Assist with the development and implementation of programs to increase personnel safety awareness, discipline etc.
- Participate in Health and Safety walk-throughs and inspections of EMTS facilities in Abuja and other parts of the north and ensure compliance with laid down Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Escalate all unresolved health and safety concerns and issues to the Manager, Health and safety
- Compile and analyze accident and incident statistics, causes and corrective actions taken on a monthly basis.
- Conduct investigations into all incidents, and ensure implementation of approved actions.
- Review office safety procedures and provide advice on emergency preparedness and incident management.
- Stay abreast of industry Health and Safety updates and provide input into the update of EMTS Health and Safety policy as required.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Health and Safety
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Health and safety
- First Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Possession of any HSE certificates from ISPON, NEBOSH, IOSH will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online