MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Financial System Systems Control, Finance
Job Identification: 1824
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Financial Systems
- Conduct impact analysis and update Oracle Fusion user access allocation matrix.
- Provide technical support in order to ensure optimal performance of ERP System and other financial systems.
- Interface with Information Systems to ensure the availability of the legacy ERP system and other financial systems.
- Co-ordinate access control to financial data and systems.
- Review, test and track system change requests and requirements and monitor changes to financial system configuration data.
- Participate in all events relating to system upgrades, testing and deployment objectives.
- Audit and review roles and access rights created on Oracle Fusion and ensure its adequacy in meeting the overall business goals.
- Serve as an interface with Information Technology Division on financial systems requirements and controls for Finance.
- Perform Information Technology related functions within the confines of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Provide adequate technical support guaranteeing effectiveness of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System: Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
- Provide customer service geared towards problem tracking, troubleshooting and systems fault resolution.
- Collaborate with project team on new system implementation and upgrades.
- Train employees on the use of financial systems
- Design/Develop/Review user security and role matrix on financial systems to prevent privilege escalation and ensure adequate segregation of duties.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification.
- Part accounting professional qualification. E.g. ACCA, ACA, CIMA will be an added advantage.
- ERP Certification will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience including:
- Extensive hands-on experience on tier-I or II ERP systems such as Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, SAGE etc. or EPM solutions such as Hyperion, Cognos etc.
- Experience in basic office automation and report writing using VB Scripts, PL/SQL etc.
- Experience in using Business Intelligence and Analytics tools as Power BI, Oracle OBIEE, SAS etc.
- Financial Accounting experience
- Experience in peripheral software integrations to Financial Systems
- Customer-service oriented management
- Telecommunications experience is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online