9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Specialist – Commercial Budget & Planning
- Oversees the commercial budget management and business analysis, examine commercial budget (revenue and OPEX) estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Analyze and control commercial budget in terms of spend and revenue for various commercial channels as well as preparation of the commercial Business Plan.
- Forecasting, Budgeting and budgetary Control on Subscriber count, revenue, handsets, and cost of sales for the entire Commercial group
- Assist in preparation of business plan
- Product income comparison with set standards on predetermined ARPU’s, determining reasons for variance with a view of addressing reasons for disparities monthly
- Preparation of Departmental Budget on income and recurrent expenditure for various commercial channels.
- Liaise with the finance team to ensure that Budget set standards is met, and budgetary costs are within the guidelines prescribed by Finance.
- Regulate and instill strict financial discipline and control within the commercial teams.
- Generate reports on financial performance for commercial teams on a regular basis.
- Prepare product margin analysis, business cases and activity-based costing.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders like technical, products, communication, and other teams on budget related issues.
- Alignment of strategic plans by products and projects to come up with annual/quarterly Sales& Marketing OPEX budget in conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Manager, Commercial Planning
- First Degree or equivalent in a Numerate discipline such as Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, etc.
- Minimum of four (4) year work experience, with at least two (2) years in telecom industry.
- Professional experience in commercial, finance control operations and cost management
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online