Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria ,ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. Checkout NYIF Application Online Web Form Portal. NYIF is FG empowerment programme for youths. With a combination of astute electrical problem solving skills,a passion for customer service and a can do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the fore front of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that sees the Quality control of every task. Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Panel Installer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Solar panel installers may also be known as solar photovoltaic installers or PV installers.
- They are specifically trained to work with solar panels and the systems involved in converting solar power into electricity.
- Solar panel installers are responsible for mounting panels on roofs or other appropriate structures.
- In some cases they may also be responsible for connecting the panels to the nyif power grid. They must follow all applicable regulations concerning the installation of this type of equipment.
- Solar panel installers may also maintain panels and the wiring systems that they install.
- This is a job field that involves the risk of nyif application injuries, so solar panel installers must also be safety-conscious and use equipment that can help protect them from falls.
- High School Diploma or GED and on-the-job training, nyif apprenticeship or postsecondary training program
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Physical fitness, good communication and customer service skills, attention to detail
- Solar panel installers perform a lot of their work on roofs, so they need to be comfortable with heights.
- Attention to detail is important so that solar panel installers ensure the systems they install work properly and so they can maintain a safe working environment.
- Paying attention to details is also important because the dangers of working with electrical systems high above the ground means these installers are at risk of injuries from shocks and falls; it is important that they follow all safety precautions to prevent such injuries.
- Solar panel installers also need to be able to lift heavy equipment.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.