Konga Online Shopping Limited is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc. In other to meet up with the growing commitments to its customers as a composite ecommerce business, Konga online shopping limited is rolling out over 50 retail stores across the country and as such would require talented persons with passion for the ecommerce space to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
see more from this organization
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mid Officer Level
Reports to: Head, Technology
- We are searching for a talented and smart individual with a passion for the Ecommerce and Logistics space to function in the capacity of Software Tester.
- The ideal candidate should be able to provide support in the development, implementation and assurance of strategies across the enterprise, assess software quality through manual and automated testing, finding and reporting bugs and glitches, ensure that all products, applications and systems work correctly.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Software Tester” as the subject of the mail on or before the above closing date.
Note: All CV should be in word doc and/or pdf formats.
>> Click here for Latest Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2020 / 2021 | FMARD Recruitment 2020 | Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers