CredPal is a financial technology company that provides Buy Now Pay Later solutions for consumers to meet their financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Alagomeji, Yaba – Lagos
- We are looking to hire a Software Quality Assurance Engineer (QA). As QA Engineer, you’ll be involved with an Agile team, helping the team to reach the best quality levels for products. Being versatile, and able to adapt to dynamic methodologies for projects.
- Plan, design, script, execute, run analysis and provide recommendations on resolving application performance issues.
- Work on small and medium-sized projects, requirement analysis, and provide recommendations for release readiness and validate deployments.
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams, key stakeholders, and developers to ensure that testing is efficiently and effectively covering all possible testing scenarios
- Document test cases.
- Perform and document risk analysis.
- Record test progress and results.
- Code automated tests.
- Create test plans.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Discover bugs within the software.
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
- Perform manual and automated testing.
- Research and analyze product features being tested.
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Engineering or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Financial Services industry or Fintech.
- Knowledge of programming, documentation, logic, security checks, Pseudocode, SDK, APIs, and software engineering.
- Strong code analysis, comfort ability extending and improving an established code base
- Investigatory, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience designing and implementing User Interfaces is a plus.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, detail-focused, motivated, and good at teamwork.
- Be used to a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online