Cowrywise is a digital wealth management platform democratizing access to savings and investment products for the underserved but growing Millenials in Africa. Joining us would mean being part of an interdisciplinary team dedicated to a lofty vision of building the next-generation wealth management platform for Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (IOS)
Location: Lagos, NG
Job Type: Full-Time
About the Position
- We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer(iOS) who will join our team of talented engineers to design and help us to build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- You should be able to write clean code while maintaining Apple development standards.
Your role will involve:
- Creating and maintaining advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Working together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Covering your code with unit tests to ensure robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshooting issues and bugs and improve application performance.
- Exploring, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What we look for:
- 2+ years’ experience of working in an iOS Developer position with a good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- At least one original iOS application is published in the app store.
- Significant experience in software development, including work with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, SwiftUI, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch. You must be familiar with tools like Realm Swift, Alamofire/Promise Kit, SwiftyJSON.
- Good experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures background
- Close familiarity with software engineering tools, software development methodology, TDD, and release processes is a big advantage.
Application Closing Date