Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job ID: 80400881_80373722
Location: Idejo Street Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Engineering
- Work with the business to design cutting edge custom-applications that will allow our meet business to stay ahead of the competition and achieve their strategic goals.
- First Degree
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (Vue.js, HTML/ CSS,
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Laravel, C#, Java, Python) and
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (AWS, Google,
- Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience developing web and mobile application
Software/FrontEnd Engineer (.NET / C#):
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with .NET Core (ASP.NET Core) and / or C#
- Knowledge of API Design, API Rest, API Security Framework, API Management, Open API, OpenShift
- Meeting Timescales
- Completing Tasks
- Producing Outputs
- Thinking Positively
- Showing Composure
- Interacting with People
- Providing Insights.
- Troubleshooting Ability
- Write Code
- Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online