Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. VeriPark is a global solutions provider, which enables businesses to become digital leaders with its Intelligent Customer Experience suite. With over 500+ employees across different countries and offices located in the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, VeriPark is helping businesses to enhance their customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell capabilities by providing proven, secure and scalable Customer Relationship Management, Omni-Channel Transaction Management, Branch Automation, Loan Origination, Next Best Action (leverages the power of Azure machine learning) solutions. VeriPark works collaboratively with clients to develop innovative technology strategies and solutions, which touch millions of people every day, and bring the promise of digital transformation to life.
We at VeriPark are into BFSI Domain and help in enabling financial organizations to deliver world class customer journeys in digital and assisted channels. We are having more than 100 plus clients across globe (www.veripark.com).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer – .NET
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- At least 5 years of product development experience in Dot Net technologies (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, MVVM, SQL Server). Prior ATM / banking / financial services experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the .NET technologies, including Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, ASMX, IIS, WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with project managers, developers, designers and IS to develop, implement, and maintain corporate web sites and applications that adhere to brand standards and strategies
- Familiarity of database driven environments.
- Capable of working with tight deadlines.
- Understanding in working with third party APIs.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complex systems using Software development methods, independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner.
- Experience with TFS and source control.
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and web standards.
- Good understanding of mobile and tablet site development and testing.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- At least 2 years of development experience in UI technologies like JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Angular js, Knockout js, JSON, AJAX, XAML, Razor, Mocking Frameworks.
- Experience with.Net framework version of 4.x plus preferred.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Analytical and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: DL-MEA-Recruitment@veripark.com using the Tob Title as the subject of the mail.
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.