Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Updates all the school social handles regularly and Provide training and guidance to marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands the school social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of schools competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to parents in collaboration with the Teachers
- Manages social media communications.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND, OND, SSCE in Social media communications or Marketing
- At least three years of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation and development, good use of Facebook Ads, google search, great content writing, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Willingness to learn
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
N35,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “SM Executive ” as the subject of the email.