Alert Microfinance Bank is one of the most leading microfinance banks in Nigeria with deep coverage of major markets in Lagos State and its environ. We have been actively supporting the growth of several businesses – SME, Private, Public, etc via our financial services. Our core mandate is providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Loan Marketing Officer – Senior Banking Officer
Locations: Lagos Island & Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- SME Loan Marketing Officers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for the marketing, evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Marketing or a related field
- 3 – 5 years Cognate Experience as SME Loan Officer from a reputable State/National Licensed Microfinance Bank
- Must have pool of High Net worth Customers credible to access loan/credit facility in either Lagos Island or Mainland.
- Must be goal and target oriented and able to deliver minimum of 20 – 50 Million naira loan disbursement target monthly.
Very Attractive (with Incentives and Commission).
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SME Loan Marketing Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.