Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005.SEEPCO has been producing Okwuibome (OKW) Blend of crude oil since 2011. Okwuibome Blend is an established grade of crude oil recognised by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor (Civil)
Location: Kwale, Delta
Reporting Line: Site Manager
- The Site Supervisor is responsible for implementation of work on-site and all other related matters
- Supervision of work assigned
- Utilization of equipment, maintaining fuel records, trip sheet and log sheet for equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of ten years in civil construction
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.