We are one of Nigeria’s biggest e-commerce platforms for technology distribution, driving the development of shared value in the country’s technological sector by acting as a vital link between vendors, customers, and the market. Our staff has served customers all throughout Nigeria for more than 15 years, delivering tens of thousands of goods and solutions. We have established a solid name in the market because to our industry-leading order fulfilment speed, competitive pricing, and first-rate customer support. We are regarded as innovators. We helped establish Cash on Delivery in Nigeria’s e-commerce industry, and we’re still coming up with new strategies to satisfy customer demands while taking into account the unique difficulties of our industry. We have received recognition from international organisations for driving these advances in Nigeria, including the World Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Desk Officer (Customer Service)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone or email.
- You will provide fast and useful knowledge and assistance about our products and services to our customers.
- You must be customer obsessed and interested in learning about technologies.
Your Core Responsibilities
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, and chats to go the extra mile to engage customers
- Provide accurate information on our various products and services
- Determine the best solutions based on the issue and details provided by customer
- Walk customers through the basic problem-solving process on various products
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Perform deep dive analysis on customer contacts to gather lessons learned, and then use information to suggest improvements and changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Experience in a similar industry will be an added advantage
To Succeed in this Role, You Need:
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to details
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities and ambiguous environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service and sales skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
N1,200,000 – N1,440,000 Annually.
- Performance-related bonus
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online