Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Assurance Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
- The role ensures support on the end-to-end management of KYC data base by ensuring strict adherence to regulatory requirements on new customer acquisition. It also seeks to ensure time-to-time review and seeking ways of enhancing complete registration of Airtel customer base.
- The role ensures continuous optimization and improvement of business processes towards achieving excellent customer experience.
- It identifies, highlights and addresses customer pain through CSD processes improvement, Voice of the customer initiatives and Knowledge portal management. It, also, ensures maintenance and tracking of Quality of Service KPIs records and performance to guarantee regulatory compliance. Owns the VOC process of the organization.
- It ensures complete cycle of service assurance in all the regions in Nigeria while ensuring costs and time savings for the organization.
Business KYC Management (GADs Support Function):
- Consolidation of Agile and Seam fix registration data from IT: Manual collation of data from both data base and mapping them to zones and managers, isolating group registrations before 5am daily for audit compliance check)
- Daily customer registration management for compliance audit.
- CX agile DB creation & management: Create and update CX agile DB version since access IT Agile DB was still in development stage)
- Compliance reporting and barring management: Various levels of barring listed below is managed to avoid business compliance exposure)
- Monthly GAD no KYC compliance management
- Non-compliant daily barring
- Incomplete registration barring
- Incoming traffic no reg barring
- Pre-reg barring & compliance barring report.
Quality of Service KPI Measurement, Reporting and Record Keeping:
- Work with relevant teams in CSD to implement Quality of Service KPI performance measurement/management systems.
- Coordinates the measurements of Customer Service KPIs according to the regulator’s stipulated Measurement Method.
- Works with the regulatory department to ensure they submit measured KPIs to regulator(NCC) and ensure availability of real-time performance data from the performance measurement or management systems.
- Coordinates timely publishing of measured KPIs, with the content and formats prescribed in Regulation of the Quality of Service Regulation, 2012 or as may otherwise be directed by the regulator and the organization.
Audits & QMS(Quality Management System) Awareness:
- Drives the approved process awareness and adherence culture in the assigned function guides and Support the Audits vertical and facilitate audits to drive process compliance across functions
- Ensures closure of issues raised out in audits .Also drives control excellence program along with Internal Audit team to proactively identify and close gaps in assigned function.
Process Design and Reengineering:
- Captures the VOC from the function and work in consultation with BPR team lead for Process and Policy Design and Reengineering, Designing SOPs and Check sheets, monitors and reports process KPI performance.
VOC Suites & CSAT Research/Survey:
- Involves in survey and competition intelligence functions in all the regions in Nigeria in order to drive improvement actions towards better CSAT scores in the industry and make ANG the number one player
- Conduct monthly product( Voice, Data & VAS) user experience assessment in all regions to ensure no revenue leakage and excellent customer experience
- Coordinate the process for senior management staff to capture customer(HNIs) feedback in order to identify and address customer pain points.
- Follow through on all identified VOC issues and ensure resolution.
- Coordinate monthly survey amongst customers in all regions to find their service experience in different regions.
DB Management Kyc & Reports (GADs support Function):
- CX KYC recon base management: Business source of KYC registration data
- KYC non-compliance(barring & recovery) DB management: Daily barring of flagged non-compliant numbers, sms sent to such numbers for possible recovery and unbarring. These data maintenance and daily update)
- NCC ESCALLATION BASE
- GAD Inactivity Data base: Daily GAD is received from Marketing and loaded into inactivity DB to enable us report on the Nigeria Performance to the group daily)
- Weekly and Monthly performance reports: This informs detailed data interpretation and action).
FIELD SUPPORT (GADs support Function):
- Non-active provisioning escalations : Issues involving mismatched provisioning, is resolved through detailed investigation and correction for customer satisfaction
- KYC barring escalation support: Cases ranging from failed automatic unbarring of customer line due to KYC is handled manually)
- Manual system name change update
- Sim swap data verification and support
- Group DAILY KPI report
- Opco Monthly Tracker report: Nigeria opco data source in terms of KYC compliance governance and inactivity base management)
- MD certification sign-off
- NCC non-compliant Data management: Weekly confirmation and reporting of recovered msisdn from the regulator escalated base to avoid compliance exposure and sanction.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor of Science in any Social Science
- Must have: Minimum of 8 years of experience in telecom industry, out of which 3 years must be in customer service with exposure to quality and service assurance management.
- Excellent Interpersonal management skill
- Planning and coordination
- Decision making
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Good Team spirit
- Highly Detailed
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.