Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Associate
Locations: Omole – Ikeja and Victoria Island, Lagos
» See Other Hubmart Stores Job Vacancies Here
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure attractive display, correct pricing, removal of damaged/spoilt/expired products.
- Ensure proper name labelling and bold pricing display.
- Keep inventory of all department consumables and notify superior of whenever the stock is low (below the minimum stock level) so that proper/correct process for replenishment can be initiated.
- Ensure housekeeping standards is maintained at all times.
- Pre-packed goods produced as per supervisor/managers instructions.
- Ensure all pre-packs are labelled with product descriptions/sell by dates/bar code and retail selling price.
- Merchandise bakery products – both internal and external supply.
- Replenish products in a decorative manner to promote the products.
- Ensure freshness of products being served.
- Regular/periodical update of price displays to avoid disparity between display and system price.
- Cross-selling to customers proactively taking into consideration of sell-by date.
- Removal of about-to-expire/expired/product with elapsed sell-by date from the shelve/display and make the necessary documentation.
- Always willing to serve customer in a delightful manner.
- Applying FIFO (first-in-first-out) in the display of internally produced merchandise (old stock displayed in front and fresh stock placed behind the old stock), while applying FEFO (first-expiry-first-out) for all outsourced merchandise.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.