The Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is in charge of managing electricity distribution in the south western states of Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Server Administrator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job role provides troubleshooting and consulting support for the management of IBEDC’s server, storage and Directory Services technologies.
- Manages the company’s Active Directory.
- Design and manages enterprise server and storage infrastructure for optimal business operations.
- Lead High Availability drive for the enterprise server infrastructure.
- Reviews future directory architecture solutions and implement life cycle maintenance processes.
- Develops and recommends best practices processes for enterprise server infrastructure to support daily operations.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholder.
- Carries out required server/storage maintenance and security patches.
- Provide server and storage capacity planning and ensure availability needs are met.
- Provide server and storage performance monitoring and statistics.
- Carries out other sundry assignments as directed by the Head, IT infrastructure.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline is an added advantage
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- 1 to 3 years working experience in Server Administration, IT Infrastructure.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online