MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Specialist – ICT Solutions Sales, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1391
Locations: Ikoyi and Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Value Sales
Division: Enterprise Business
- Identifying IoT and Cloud opportunities and selling directly to customers
- Study and apply successful sales strategies in selling MTN enterprise solutions to defined customer segments and adapt for use with other allocated customers within the horizontal sector.
- Support the SM, Value Sales in ensuring the adequate development and use of the value sales tools by the Account Partners (Account Plans, Outside Ins, Business Cases, and Sales Proposal).
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales performance conform to investors’ expectations and provide sales performance data to support management decision-making
- Demonstrate in-depth industry/sector and technical knowledge required to build realistic account specific business cases to aid sales team in achieving sales targets.
- Identify and develop a robust pipeline of prospects within the Enterprise accounts which are systematically qualified for ICT requirements, managing the decision-making process within the account to ensure sales opportunities are closed by the account team.
- Create an aggressive sales strategy that grows MTNN’s revenue streams and exceeds individual targets and objectives.
- Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management for allocated corporate accounts.
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated corporate accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Support the SM, Value Sales in developing an ICT sales strategy and plan by providing professional inputs and advice.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant Certification(s) in IoT, Cloud, Sales, Industry, etc. will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in consultative selling of IoT and/or Cloud services
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in Technical sales to quoted companies
- Experience in an ICT/Telecoms environment
- Experience in developing sales strategies and performance metrics.
- Experience in IoT Platform solution development environment.
- Experience in solution selling/outcome-based sales
- Proficiency in cloud-native development and web services technologies (e.g. REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, HTML5, etc.).
- Understanding of Cloud, IoT or Unified Communications technology in an enterprise setting
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online