IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Specialist, Business Analysis (Supply Chain)
- We are currently recruiting for a Senior Specialist, Business Analysis in our Supply Chain team in Nigeria. Based in Lagos, our ideal candidate will be responsible for leveraging analytics to identify new opportunities, define and prioritize gaps, and drive strategic insights across our Supply Chain organization.
- They will also be responsible for creating and managing price indexes and catalogues across the entire business to simplify and standardize the purchasing process.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive spend analytics strategy, including systems, maintenance and enhancement of data integrity, reporting, and cross-functional process adoption.
- Employ advanced analytics to develop commodity catalogues and scenario modelling for complex initiatives/ RFP events to yield greater insights and fact-based decisions.
- Oversee procurement data solutions and systems, as well as integrations with ERP systems.
- Work with functional leaders to create and implement product and service catalogues that drive profit and enhance internal stakeholders’ experience.
- Collaborate with all users/ vendors regarding catalogue support and prices.
- Leverage understanding of financial accounting and concepts to develop comprehensive catalogues that are electronic and searchable to enable local-level ordering and centralized spend visibility.
- Develop processes, tools and systems to update/ maintain price indexes and catalogue databases.
- Create catalogue best practices and tools/ templates/ primers to streamline and standardize catalogue practices and price indexes from a strategic sourcing perspective.
- Identify where catalogues can be utilized and deployed with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure catalogues are integrated into procure-to-pay processes and systems.
- Conduct analyses and reports on catalogue-related metrics, e.g. compliance, cost terms, etc.
- Create and implement variance reporting tools.
- Create and maintain tracking and validation process for negotiated savings.
- Support creation and standardization of reporting to assess procurement performance.
- Partner with Finance and business units to track and incorporate savings into budgets.
- Define overall and category-specific user system requirements.
- Ensure current and future systems are set up in line with user expectations. Evaluate existing systems and make recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Work with stakeholders to drive change management/ transitions.
- Assist in developing and implementing Supply Chain best practices, including definition, measurement and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Ensure automation of Supply Chain KPI measurement and reporting.
- Convert business requirements to workable system requirements /solutions.
- Manage small-to medium-scale projects.
- Identify process gaps and recommend improvement initiatives to the Senior Manager, Demand Planning & Reporting.
- Collaborate with all Supply Chain categories to provide insights and optimize opportunities within the categories
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, Demand Planning & Reporting.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Finance, Supply Chain, or Management Information Systems.
- +8-10 years’ experience in analytics, business analysis, market intelligence, banking and financial markets reporting.
- Advanced proficiency in use of MS Excel, Access, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Experience with AX, Power BI, SAP, SQL, Business Objects and Tableau is desirable
- Extensive knowledge of general trade spending, budget planning, forecasting and pricing execution.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation experience with catalogue platforms and price indexes.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Design & Reengineering
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Process Modelling
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Workload Management
- Performance Measurement.
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online