Neco 2021 latest result is out for candidates. See the Neco online portal for result 2021. Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Research Executive
Job ID: R037937
Location: Lagos, Ikorodu
Job type: Full-time
- Seeking an individual who will take responsibility for the design, execution and delivery of quantitative research projects (both adhoc and tracking) from taking a brief to presenting results.
- In collaboration with Neco or Business Manager, the incumbent will build existing business and client relationships and contribute to the development of junior team members.
- Project planning and Management: prioritise result requirements and delivery, determine tasks and actions for exec team, allocate resources effectively, schedule and meet deadlines, brief support services, manage and evaluate project progress. Supervise the work of junior team members on project preparation, execution and completion.
- Project design: provide sound research recommendations, apply appropriate research methodology and recommend appropriate Kantar
- Project planning and Management: prioritise project requirements and delivery, determine tasks and actions for Neco team, allocate resources effectively, schedule and meet deadlines, brief support services, manage and evaluate project progress. Supervise the work of junior team members on project preparation, execution and completion.
- Project design: provide sound research recommendations, apply appropriate research methodology and recommend appropriate products.
- Project output: provides sound guidance on analysis techniques, provide sound guidance on “finding the story”, finalise and ensure strategic content of conclusions and recommendations, always adding value to research results
- Client Management: acquire relevant client background knowledge, must have a very clear understanding of client business, relationship building, meet deadlines, manage general client expectations, responsible for liaising with client on all aspects of the study, from briefing to presentation on a project basis.
- Team mentoring and training: Identify skills gaps and growth potential of team members, involve execs and juniors in planning and design of project, provide on the job training. Provide feedback to junior team members on challenges and successes
- Quality control: sets standards of excellence, ensures high quality through thorough checking procedures, conduct detailed checks of proposals, Neco, discussion guides, presentations
- Presentation: required to present both qual and quant studies to the marketing and research teams
- Analysis: must be comfortable working on qualitative & quantitative projects
- General: required to write proposals, design questionnaires, discussion guides, put together presentations with minimal input from seniors
- New business: responsible for managing new business of existing clients where relationships sit with the senior executives.
- Completed tertiary education – degreed in Marketing, Arts, Neco amongst others (preferably Hons)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in the research industry
- Research acumen
- Analytical ability with proven numeracy skills
- Computer literacy – proficiency on all MS Office packages
- Business writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Basic commercial skills (cost and time management)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online