Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Production Manager – Apapa Terminal – (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: seniorproductionmanager001
Location: Apapa, Lagos,
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Export
- Coordinate the activities of all Bulk Terminal teams to ensure plant operations are optimized and established targets for the plant are me.
- Reporting Line: The Senior Production Manager reports to the General Manager, Plant.
- Planning and Organizing the Total Operation of Raw Mills, Cement Mills, Kilns, Coal Mills and Auxiliaries equipment
- Planning and Implementation of Production, Capital, and Revenue Budget in line with DCP procedures.
- Plant Performance Reviews and Analysis with a view to enhancing production output, efficiency, and cost reduction in line with DCP procedures.
- Co-ordination of Maintenance programmes with Heads of Terminal as well to achieve the targeted availability.
- Conduct Downtime Analysis and preventive measures for the future development.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption & utilization of manpower in line with DCP policies and procedures.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety in Production Department.
- Ensure that all safety requirements such as certifications, identifications, etc. are fully complied as per DCP requirements and regulations.
- Cost reduction by carrying out modifications and improvements in the process.
- Ensuring quality of the product going out from the department as per internal quality norms.
- Assist in liaising with maintenance engineers for the maintenance packing plant machine and ensure prompt repairs are carried out when required.
- Assessing performance of subordinates and providing necessary feedback for their development to Human Assets Department.
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the manager-production / management.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Good communication skills
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of cement production process
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines / functions and procedures.
- Hands-on experience in SAM PP & MM module.
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online