Apply for Head of Capital Markets Recruitment at FairMoney Nigeria, as the company portal opens for the employment of interested and eligible candidates. Kindly scroll down to find the details of this vacancy.
FairMoney is creating the top mobile bank for developing economies. We started with an Android app for digital microcredit and are presently rolling out more financial services (current account, savings, debit card). We are also bringing the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the the following vacancy:
Job Title: Senior Product Designer
Job type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- You have strong expertise working as a product designer along with other functional competencies like information architecture, layout, visual hierarchy, journey models, and more.
- You have the ability to document user experience and interactivity through wireframes, flowcharts, screenshots, rapid prototypes, and visual design.
- You have experience working with product management, engineering, and research and can drive ideas to production.
- You are obsessed with user experience, understand what matters for the user and work towards delivering the same.
- You understand how to leverage data (qualitative and quantitative) and can influence product management and engineering to improve the user experience.
- You have worked in a fast-paced environment before and are not afraid to get your hands dirty when needed.
- You have 5+ years in designing consumer-facing products.
- Prior experience building mobile-first neo bank and/or Fintech products lending, savings, payments, investments, insurance & remittance) is a plus
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and international environment, alongside all levels of stakeholders
- Expertise in design tools such as Adobe Suite, Figma, and Sketch.
- Experience in using online user research tools like Useberry.
- Familiarity with motion design tools is a plus.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Screening round with the HR team
- Portfolio assessment and introductions with a member of the Design team.
- Live case study round – Solving a complex problem with the Head of Design