Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Perform core Process activities through the following:
- Conduct process studies to support Field Operations in order to optimize production for Onshore / Offshore sites.
- Review & Contribute to formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects
- Review & Contribute to formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review/update existing ones
- Provide Process design and know-how within JV Operations and other Departments and Divisions
- Ensure that Process Documentation & Design complies with COMPANY Rules and Specifications and with International Standards and that it is kept updated
- Ensure that all updated documents are sent to EDMS for processing
- Provide process support for Onshore / Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown
- Ensure contact with process specialists in HQ and liaise with HQ for interaction of new Projects with existing facilities
- Provide process assistance to Onshore / Offshore Operations for technical operating problems
- Contribute to technical know-how of the team by coaching and supervising junior engineers
- Provide assistance for any process activities across production sites as directed by Manager Process/SMR.
Participate in SMR process through the following:
- Conduct process engineering studies to support development projects
- Undertake de-bottleneck studies and recommend solutions to optimize existing installations (Safety, Environmental, Production, etc)
- Carry out effective process design studies for SMR
- Provide effective and timely response to technical queries / SMRs
- Participate in site visits, pre-studies and basic studies for process-related modifications to existing installations:
- Ensure that all SMRs are carried out according to TEPNG SMR procedure and within a defined timeline
- Track implementation of all SMRs through to completion
- Participate in PTR / HAZOP / HAZID meetings
- Support Contractors to prepare Scope of Work or review/validate process studies by Contractors
- Follow-up on the implementation of SMRs with ECP and Site personnel through regular/periodic progress discussions and site visits
- B. Eng in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent).
Professional Experience (number of years):
- 8+ years in Process Engineering Studies
- PROII, HYSIS and International standards
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online