Panagora Group, a woman-owned, small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Operations & Human Resources Manager
Job Opening ID: 514
Job type: Full time
Project / Activity: USAID / Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- We seeks an experienced monitoring advisor for an anticipated USAID / Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activity.
- This is a long-term position based in Abuja, Nigeria expected to start in Spring 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the Chief of Party, manage the overall office operations, human resources, procurements, and subcontracts in accordance with USAID rules and regulations, Panagora policies, and local laws.
- Collaborate with the F&A manager to manage office operations, finance and accounting, procurement and purchasing, facilities and office services, in-country travel, and logistics.
- Maintain office electronic and hard copy filing system, ensuring accessibility of files and handle physical and virtual knowledge management.
- Support activity start-up, recruitment, and country registration process.
- Work closely with MEL technical staff in preparing for and responding to MEL activity needs for consultants, subcontracts, and any other requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining the database with up-to-date information on potential consultants and subcontractors and contracting them quickly.
- Oversee recruitment processes for all local staff and consultants, including developing scopes of work, reviewing and interviewing candidates, negotiating with selected candidates and conducting due diligence checks (references, salary, and education).
- Oversee HR processes for all local staff and consultants, including onboarding, training, performance evaluations, ensuring staff and consultants have all necessary equipment, and providing ad hoc support to staff and consultants.
- Oversee procurement and subcontracting processes in an efficient manner, meeting the requirements of Panagora policies, USAID regulations, and local laws.
- Coordinate closely with the F&A manager and the security and logistics specialist to manage all activity-related travel, workshops, meetings, etc.
- Liaise with HO for special HR or office requests by USAID, including on all international STTA.
- Supervise recruitment officer, office assistant and any other relevant staff.
- Other duties as assigned by the COP or designee.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field
- Minimum of six years of relevant work experience, including office and administrative management, human resources, and / or recruitment
- Minimum of three years of experience working on USAID-funded projects or other USG contracts
- Experience recruiting, onboarding, and managing consultants
- Experience preparing and managing subcontracts
- Excellent knowledge of USAID rules and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and adapt to frequently changing priorities
- Must be a legal resident of Nigeria.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
- Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.