Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Review and update the technical descriptions for all mechanical materials installed and in operational spares stock at COMPANY facilities.
- Embark upon Site Visit to warehouses in order to carry out a detailed inspection (QA/QC) of mechanical stock materials in order to ascertain their conditions.
- Update and populate all necessary templates required to load the updated technical description data into the COMPANY’s CMIMS (SAP database).
- Develop major equipment and material selection, and construction specifications.
- Ensure that all assigned activities and operations comply with applicable codes, regulations and laws.
- Identify all requirements for material/equipment certification (ATEX, equipment, Mill test, Calibration, pressure test certificates, lifting certificates etc.) for all installed mechanical materials/equipment and operational spare parts.
- Review material inventory in SAP and Identify and remove obsolete materials from FLOCs and replace them with current materials.
- Review on site and identify materials that are not found in SAP (missing BOM) and create them in line with company’s procedure for adding materials to SAP.
- QA/QC inspection of incoming/delivered materials and outgoing materials and tools to be loaded to offshore sites
- Provides technical direction, support and information to other engineers, designers and drafters.
- Preparation and checking of all project deliverables including Specifications, Data Sheets, MR and TBE.
- Vendor Document Review of Pressure vessel, Shell & tube heat exchanger, Reactor, Process Column, Storage Tank, Air Cooled exchanger, other static equipment.
- Performs interdisciplinary checks as well as corresponding with vendors.
- Prepare equipment, material and man -hour estimates.
- Review contract requirements for project execution, identify technical requirements, scope of work; review Project specifications, Process Data Sheets (PDS), Piping Instrumentation Diagrams (P & IDs), Plot plans, equipment Layout Drawings, and other relevant documents.
- Review Project Design Basis, Prepare equipment Design Basis, Mechanical data sheets.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external HSE Regulations and Specifications.
Educational qualification required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferably a NSE/COREN Registered Engineer.
- 7+ years experience in Mechanical engineering design (onshore & offshore) within the Oil and Gas Design Engineering (or related) environment.
- Knowledge and experience in working with API and ASME codes and standards.
- Desirable to have familiarity with specifications and standards of international Clients like Shell DEP,Total GS, etc
- Shall be conversant with PV-Elite / Autopipe Vessel / Compress.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD & CMIMS (SAP/UNISUP).
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (BOSIET) including (CA-EBS) training.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.