MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Value Sales, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1706
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager Enterprise Sales
Division: Enterprise Business
- Develop a contact strategy and create/maintain an in-depth Account Development Plan (ADP) for each of the defined ICT accounts.
- Exercise thought leadership at Board level based on MTN’ s ICT strategy, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer; demonstrate the compelling value proposition of MTNN Enterprise Business.
- Provide in-depth sector and company specific financial analysis which forms the basis for C-level commercial discussion and decision making.
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the defined strategic accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Analyze relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Evaluate sales performance data to support management decision-making.
- Facilitate enterprise ICT sales efforts within the framework of agreed Account Development Plans in order to achieve operational targets for revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Demonstrate in-depth industry/sector and technical knowledge required to build realistic account specific business cases to aid sales team in achieving sales targets.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement programs for regional managers, account/channel partners & sales agents to ensure enterprise sales targets are fully met.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- A First Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or any relevant discipline
- Masters in Business Administration would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
9 – 17 years’ experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Technical sales
- Strong Negotiation and Analytical skills
- Experience in developing sales strategies and performance metrics in an ICT/Telecoms environment
- Work experience across diverse cultures and geographies is advantageous.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online