IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Productivity & Budget Optimization
Location: Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- IHS Towers is expanding our global footprint and we are seeking an individual to join our team in Nigeria as Senior Manager, Productivity & Budget Optimization.
- The Senior Manager, Productivity & Budget Optimization will act as Strategic Finance Business Partner to the Technical organization, providing commercial and financial decision support to the leadership team and acting as a trusted point of contact and expertise on financial and operational performance insights linked to achievement of business priorities.
- Serve as Business partner to Technical by working with key stakeholders and decision makers across the functions to understand business drivers, elicit both financial and operational performance expectations, and implement strategy
- Provide budget support to the Technical organization by analyzing variances, commitments, and efficiencies, and recommending potential savings opportunities
- Build and maintain a KPI Scorecard for Technical Department. Analyze network performance and other relevant KPIs on an ongoing basis
- Create cost-head dashboards to monitor spend against key expense items and against responsibility centers and functions
- Perform scenario analyses on various Technical KPIs and inform CTO and other members of the Technical leadership on potential risks and opportunities
- Manage Capex reporting for Technical, including production of monthly reports on Capex budget performance and generation of intelligence reports on impact of key Capex projects on bottom-line
- Provide advisory and consulting support to Technical leadership on capital and resource allocation
- Translate the company’s strategic objectives into actionable operational plans detailing clear implementation roadmaps and milestones
- Support effective preparation of Technical business cases for projects and initiatives
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Associate Director, Productivity and Budget Optimization.
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, and other relevant fields
- CFA certification or MBA is a plus
- 8+ years’ cognate experience.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Workload Management.
- Financial Modelling
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Negotiation Skills
- Use of MS Office Tools.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday; 23rd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online