Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Legal Counsel, Corporate and Regulatory Mpliance
Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About The Job
- The Senior Counsel Corporate & Regulatory as a member of the legal team is responsible for legal advice on regulatory matters, delivering on all significant corporate transactions involving the business and is a key member of the incident crises management team.
- The Senior Counsel is an expert on CMS (Contract Management Tool) for managing transactions and ensuring business wide compliance with targets on Template Use and Approval systems.
- Conduct legal and corporate due diligence for property acquisitions and development projects and handle the legal aspects of development projects.
- Negotiate, review, and standardize procurement contracts.
- Support execution of strategic business projects.
- Protect the company’s interests by ensuring statutory compliances, mitigating legal risks and exposures thus safeguarding the company’s reputation.
- Support partner functions with initiatives & trainings to strengthen capability on negotiation / contracts management.
- Share expertise with leadership team and provide advice and guidance on legal matters.
- Manage legal risk through negotiations, drafting and execution of contracts and other legal documents; and Transformation departments (Partner Functions).
- Provide strategic and practical legal advice to Partner Functions and leadership team.
- Collaborate with partner functions to evaluate policies to promote compliance with legal requirements and group policies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law; and Qualification as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
- 10+ years of related professional work experience
- Demonstrated ability to challenge and influence employees at all levels to build a culture of high integrity and compliance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online