The Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer (CONUASS 05)
Location: Igbo-Eno, Enugu
Faculty: Life Sciences and Communication Technology
We are recruiting lecturers who can teach in any of the following areas of Specialization:
- Department of Applied Biological Sciences:
- Molecular Biology, Genetics & Biotechnology
- Applied Microbiology & Brewing
- Department of Computer Science:
- Computer Science
- Information Communication Technology.
- The candidate must possess a Ph.D Degree or Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent in relevant field from a recognized institution plus five (5) years post qualification experience in teaching and research in a degree awarding Institution.
- The candidate must also have a minimum of six (6) publications in reputable journals out of which two must be in impact factor journals.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a soft copy of their Application with all the supporting Documents and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org The curriculum vitae should follow the format below:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address including GSM and email
- Marital Status
- Name of Spouse (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with address
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates (Enclose certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present posts
- Community Service
- List of Publications (where applicable)
- Conferences Attended (attach evidence)
- Honours and Distinctions (attach evidence)
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Position Applied for
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees
- Any other Relevant Information
- No hard copies of Application will be received (only soft copies should be sent to the email addresses provided).
- The Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and all the supporting documents should be in a single folder.
- The name of the folder should be the candidate’s name and post applied for.
- Any double application and/or double submission of application will be automatically rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for verbal and quantitative aptitude tests.
- Only those that pass the tests will be invited for the final oral interview.