Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Instructor, Electrical
Locations: Lagos, Ota – Ogun and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled workers from industrial sector, manufacturing sector, oil and gas sector and telecommunication sector via the use of modern training aids and simulations.
- Facilitate Electrical related Training Programmes.
- Develop new training programmes.
- Support in development of Technical Proposals.
- Support in-house facility engineer in maintenance of electrical related equipment.
- Participate in technical and engineering projects.
- Carry out electrical engineering consulting services for clients.
- Design, implement, maintain and improve electrical instrument, equipment, workshop, components, products and systems for facilitating, consulting, industrial and domestic purposes.
- Responsible for electrical equipment, components, simulations, software and workshop.
- Participate in Electrical related position recruitment activities for clients.
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND (Electrical Electronics Engineering).
- Minimum of 6 years experience in above functions.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills.
- Experience with AC+DC drives, relay logic, PLC troubleshooting and wiring terminations.
- Experience with circuit analysis and preventative maintenance techniques.
- Information technology skill.
- Fast learner in non-skilled areas
- Computer appreciation – Ms Word, power-point, excel and Ms-Visio
- Electrical/Electronic designing, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Use of design software such as Matlab e.t.c
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers.
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to carry out Electrical Engineering Projects.
- Ability to design Electrical Control diagrams, read Electrical and P&ID diagrams.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.