Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable FMCG firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Food Laboratory Technologist
>> Click here for Latest Willers Solutions Limited Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022 March | Willers Solutions Limited Vacancies Nigeria & Careers | Willers Solutions Job Recruitment 2021
- Develops new products leveraging expertise in food chemistry, food ingredient functionality and experimental design
- Manages and oversees R&D technical functions such as sensory, shelf life testing, legal label claims, product/packaging improvement
- Manages and develops scientific approaches to business needs in areas of flavor and microbial shelf life
- Provides product costs based on commodities, ingredients, and product formulations
- Responsible for sourcing ingredients and leveraging vendor expertise in ingredient functionality
- Develop and maintain product specification, ingredient statements, allergen information and formulas for seasoning blends; then incorporate respective information into the label design process as needed
- Participates in production trials and works with new product start-ups- ensure products are made to spec.
- Works with production personnel on scale up of new products, suggests initial order quantities for ingredients and packaging, obtain cost of materials
- Provides support on technical and/or quality issues
- Act as a technical resource to support quality issues, answer questions about products, production capabilities, labeling regulations
- Present new products to customers; often involves cooked preparation of multiple items or full meals
- General awareness of NAFDAC regulations, restricted/limited ingredients and approved processing procedures
- Optimizes cost/quality and process improvements contributing to increased product quality and profitability for the business
- Designs tests, interpret results and recommend next steps in product development
- Assists QA/QC in the analysis of product that generates customer complaints.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Food Science and Technology, Industrial Chemistry, Microbiology, Lab Technology or related discipline.
- Min of 7-10 years Cognate Experience years in a Food Manufacturing Firm (Bakery, Pastries, Confectioneries)
- Ability to work in accordance with safety and food safety policies
- Intermediate ability in Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft Excel.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using “Senior Food Laboratory Technologist” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.