CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Senior Finance Officer to analyze every day financial activities, who is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes
- Contribute to financial audits
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecasts
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Relevant training & certifications – ACCA / ICAN
- 5 years similar experience in a Senior Finance Role in a Fin- Tech or Financial services (essential).
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online