Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, an Engineering company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process.
- Support the successful delivery of projects undertaken by the Company through, debottlenecking, tracking and reporting.
- Assist with advising managers and teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches and act as the first point of contact for any project management queries within the Company.
- Timely delivery of all projects to budget, quality and specification.
- Contributes to the flow of communication within the team, by actively participating in team meetings
- Optimal utilization of plant and equipment.
- Prepares and submits reports as required by the Executive Director.
- Ensures familiarity and compliance with all the Company policies and processes.
- Performs other such roles and duties as may be reasonably required by Work Manager or by any other representative of The Company designated from time to time by the Company.
- Understand the deliverables of internal and external processes expenditure requests in line with the Company strategic goals and objectives.
- Establishes and manages processes that support the communication between Construction Managers and project sponsors.
- Maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support works manager.
- Works Manager or any other representative of the Company designated from time to time by the Company.
- Executive Management, Quantity Surveyors, Project Supervisors, Process Improvement Managers, Strategy and Marketing Team, Finance team, Operational Managers Supply Chain, User Acceptance Testing Coordinator, HSE, Quality Assurance and Control and Site engineers.
- Assist and advise Project Sponsors, Construction Managers, and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment
- Identify and proffer solutions to project dependencies that are bottlenecks to project success.
- Support works manager in managing resource allocation.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with.
- Proven Engineer or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management.
- Ability to manage and/or coordinate multiple projects.
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- Experience in Construction service industry.
Personal Qualities Required:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Certification: COREN, PMP, CAPM, PRINCE 2, ITIL.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidate(s) should send in their Professional CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.