Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Commercial Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
- Issues monthly invoices to customers and updates customer files with issued invoices
- Issues monthly customer statements and processes credit memos
- Periodically updates customer contact information in the customer master file
- Monitors account status and identifies inconsistencies; tracks and resolves exceptions and discrepancies between the supply and offtake logs and invoice register
- Submits invoices by electronic data interchange, including entering invoices into customer invoicing applications/platforms
- Receiving, sorting, managing and tracking incoming payments; inform customers on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Works with Accounts Officers to regularly update accounts receivable database
- Effectively follow up and address the range of customers’ enquiries and issues and communicating them within the organization for resolution and alignment
- Handles all customer commercial issues
- Posts bills, receipts and invoices on Company’s log-tracking applications forwarding such information to the Accounts and Finance department
- Prepares and presents *commercial, *competitive intelligence and *invoicing issues reports
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Provide digital marketing media content to corporate communications, for online business development
- Assists in developing the company’s products and offerings catalogue and fit-for-purpose proposals, packaging, identifying offerings in the most sellable and impactful way, to win new business.
- Meet with customers and business contacts, face to face or over the phone
- Maintain a good understanding of products and services and be able to deliver impactful presentations on them.
- Attend seminars, conferences and events to promote the Company, where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in gas, power and energy sector/ business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related course
- Membership of relevant professional association is an added
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role and industry (Gas Sector)
- Knowledge and keen interest in the Gas Sector.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- All departments
- Commercial/Business Development Executives
- Existing and Proposing Customers
- Government officials, Service Providers, and Stakeholder
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online