LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- The Accountant will be responsible for supporting the Finance team, by maintaining accurate data in the appropriate systems, responsible for collecting and recording financial information, and for making sure that accounts and reports are up to date and delivered as at when due
- Ensure daily confirmations and posting of payment collections;
- Timely preparation of weekly and monthly sales and collections report;
- Preparation of weekly sales analysis report;
- Manage CIG E-Home after sales financial transactions both inflow and outflow to generate monthly financial report;
- Ensure CIG E-Home Account Receivables report are performed, delivered accurately and timely;
- Ensure that all CIG E-Home special projects such as CAC, Dangote and Ibadan Railway financial transactions are updated on regular basis;
- Ensure cheques register are updated on daily basis;
- Ensure daily lodgment of cheques, and timely collation of bank statements;
- Timely filing and binding of monthly payment vouchers;
- Working closely with Finance Manager in executing departmental tasks when required;
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, & other financial reports;
- Perform other financial analysis, reporting and management tasks;
- Supporting other finance colleagues to effectively discharge their duty when needed;
- To carry out any other duties/tasks assigned by the Fin Manager and GMF;
- Above all, the accountant must have a good team spirit to be successful in the job.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- 4-6 years experience in related field
- Full knowledge of accounting software-Sage 50,
- Qualified or partly qualified as Chartered Accountant
- Good numerical skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.