Security Recruitment at NIMC. The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, the NIMC has the mandate to establish, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database in Nigeria, register persons covered by the Act, assign a Unique National Identification Number (NIN) and issue General Multi-Purpose Cards (GMPC) to those who are citizens of Nigeria as well as others legally residing within the country.
Job Title: Security
>> Click here for Latest NIMC Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Portal (19 Positions)| NIMC Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | National Identity Management Commission Job Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Manage team of chief financial officer and financial analysts.
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; M.Sc / MBA is a plus
- Min of 8-10 years cognate Experience as CHIEF FINANCE OFFICE in an OIL & GAS FIRM.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- CPA is a strong advantage