Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Security Officer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Admin Lead
- The Security Officer will be saddled with protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment while ensuring high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life and property Obtains help by sounding alarms
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers for parking purposes only.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains the environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Qualification & Experience
- 3 years’ proven experience as security officer or guards
- Written and Verbal Communication.
- Knowledge of legal guideline for area security and public safety
- Familiar with report writing.
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-Savy with experience in surveillance systems.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.