The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as:
Job Title: Security Man
Functions and Responsibilities
- Translate business needs and requirements to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (i.e. Reporting Tools)
- Create tools to store and model data i.e. Data Cubes (OLAP) and Marts.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems and ETL processes
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and execute database queries, packages, procedures and conduct analysis
- Create Visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities and improve existing BI systems
- Customer Care Recruitment at Nigerian ArmyStrong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Background in Data Warehouse Design
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Application Closing Date