The Riverbank School – We are committed to raising God fearing Child leaders who would aim for excellence in all their endeavor. We offer a Christian and family approach to care and education that will ensure full academic potential is realized in every individual child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Nanny
- To assist Classroom teachers in caring for children including using the restroom, changing diapers, giving children lunch, in-between snacks and supervising them during play.
- Provide general classroom assistance.
- Perform various cleaning functions such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, emptying trash bins, disinfecting, etc.
- Ensure the classrooms and school environment are clean and conducive for learning throughout the day.
- Ensure the classrooms and school environment are tidied/cleaned in preparation for the resumption of a new school term.
- Any other task assigned.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Proven work experience as a cleaner, nanny or any similar role.
- Ability to patiently relate with and care for children.
- Integrity and good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Proximity to School will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.