Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial services firm providing Business Advisory, Investment Management, Investment Banking and Foreign Exchange Services to clients. Its components are licensed by the CBN and SEC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Trader (Stockbroking)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive sales by ensuring that prospective clients open accounts in addition to giving information to clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain and increase trading with existing account and proactively prospect new trading clients.
- Responsible for selling company’s product and services (brokerage and research) to clients.
Build and maintain strategic working relationship with clients
- Furnish clients with periodic updates on market information and corporate earnings releases
- Make recommendation to prospective clients on the products and services available.
- Educate clients on different investment types, assess the level of risk appetite required while making investment decision as it relates to purchase of stocks.
- Identify opportunities to improve on investment returns with existing and new clients
- Support all aspects of the trading desk: pre-trade analysis,research on index constituent changes, trade processing and identify strategies for large volume trades.
- Constantly evaluate market developments in order to give clients accurate market information.
- Assist other traders with project coordination, documentation and implementation.
- Identify potential trading strategies and offer ideas to improve new ones.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants must currently be working as Sales Traders (Equity & Fixed Income) in a Securities firm
- Applicants must possess at least 4 years hands-on experience as Sales Traders.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.