Cormart Nigeria Limited, member of the TGI Group, is a leading specialty chemicals company in Nigeria involved in the production and supply of chemicals and raw materials for personal, homecare and industrial purposes. Cormart is a dynamic and fast growing business that offers valuable learning opportunities to employees within a friendly work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Support Officer (Food & Nutrition)
Employment Type: Full time
- Identify prospective business outlets.
- Creating & processing orders in a timely manner and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure client satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with clients for administrative purposes, and providing assistance for orders and account statuses.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account Managers to develop sales strategies.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry or other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Partners or Principals.
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership, interpersonal, analytic and problem solving skills.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Client Management, Marketing, Sales in FMCG, Banking or Insurance.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- If you are interested in upscaling your career and meet the minimum qualifications specified below, send your application, referencing the role you are applying for.
- Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.