Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines one of the broadest technology sets in the industry with asset integration, focused innovation and global scale to achieve profitable growth and become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company. Dow’s portfolio of performance materials, industrial intermediates and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for our customers in high-growth segments, such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist
Job Number: R2018324
Schedule: Full time
- Are you looking for that next step in your career?
- Do YOU want to be part of a vibrant team…?
- P&SP has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Sales Specialist located in Nigeria.
- Ideally the individual responsible for this role will reside in our Lagos office.
- Beyond today’s sales, a key objective is an ambitious growth strategy. The individual assuming this role will need a strong focus around growth. This will require developing strong, in-depth relationships with customers in the assigned region.
- It will require a mentality to hunt for and convert opportunities. A deep knowledge of customer un-met needs and potential Dow solutions will be important.
- Strong teamwork will be required between the individual assuming this role and other functions contributing to our growth initiatives. This would include Marketing, Sales Service, Technical Service and Research & Development among other
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external customers and influencers
- Achieve sales goals and objectives in assigned territory as derived by business strategies and marketing plans
- Utilize extensive knowledge of customers’ total needs and Dow’s product offerings to form account strategies and promote long term value creation
- Solve customer problems by working collaboratively
- You shall have a natural desire to learn, exhibit a high degree of self-motivation, and embrace a pro-active attitude. If you feel you possess effective communication skills paired with strategic thinking and planning, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Further Job Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Business, or Economics
- Experience in Sales & Marketing or in a related industry of up to 3 years is an advantage
- Fluency in French and proficiency in English is required; additional language skills are an asset
- Willingness to travel and flexibility to work extended hours at times
- A valid driver’s license is a must
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.