Palmpay is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative (Merchant Acquiring)
- We are looking to employ a passion driven and detail-oriented Merchant Acquisition Specialist to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Merchant Acquisition Specialist is responsible for analyzing prospective client database, providing information on our product and services, responding to inquiries, tenders, further developing sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase organizational efficiency, sustainability and profitability.
- Explore and onboard key merchants within assigned territory.
- Deploy POS and Manage relationship with Merchants.
- Communicate important company updates to the merchant under their supervision and ensure that the information is understood.
- Resolve transaction and application related issues for merchants.
- Escalate transactions issues where necessary to your superior.
- Ensure that merchants are empowered to meet targets.
- Research new market areas and distribute branding materials to merchants
- Work closely with the team in visiting, interacting and focusing on client’s needs, proffering solutions and where peculiar challenges are recorded, feedbacks are collected and properly reported to the Merchant City Manager in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Merchant City Manager to suggest and recommend new initiatives that could improve merchant experience with the usage of our POS Terminals.
- Ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or its equivalent in Sales and Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales, Marketing or Relationship management from Fintech, FMCGs, Betting, Markets, Chain Structured Businesses and Health & Pharmaceuticals industry, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and retail
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales targets
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the business districts of the state.
- Good Negotiation skills and supervisory ability.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online