Eunisell Limited is a specialty chemicals and engineering solutions company, supplying key chemicals and production solutions to a wide range of customers operating in the downstream oil and gas, automotive and industrial sectors in Africa.
We are a market leader in designing, formulating and producing oilfield chemicals for production and completions applications. With a focus on delivering differentiated chemical technologies to drive performance, we support customers and projects in 5 deep-water assets in Nigeria. To deepen our operation in the oil and gas production and engineering services and acquire future businesses, we are seeking experienced Sales Officers to join our team in Lagos and Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Victoria Island, Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Sales Officer will create and manage long-term, trusting relationships with clients in the additives, oilfield and industrial chemicals business.
- The candidate will be responsible for selling Eunisell products and services to potential customers and achieving revenue targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a strong, long-lasting relationship with clients.
- Generate sales to meet revenue target.
- Identify opportunities to grow new businesses with existing clients.
- Identify new business opportunities for various company products and services to achieve sales target.
- Canvass territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Attend trade shows and other industry-related events for business opportunities.
- Prepare and submit regular sales reports.
- Create business leads and set up appointments to present company products.
- Complete order forms and submit same for processing.
- Manage multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines and fulfilling service promise.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, or feedback received, to the appropriate in-house staff.
- Follow through on new business leads and referrals.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
What We Expect
- B.Sc. / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a direct sales agent, preferably in the banking industry.
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and present.
- Good relationship management ability.
- Negotiation and convincing skills.
- Must have ability to handle multiple responsibilities — to work across many accounts, projects, and/or issues and prioritize effectively.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity for career growth and skills development.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.