Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Bauchi, Katsina and Taraba
- Promotes / sells / secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship- based approach
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potentials customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Establishes, develops and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segments to generate new business for the organisation’s products/services
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determining their potentials.
- Develops and ensure re-distribution of distributor sales to neighbouring retails markets and customers
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complainants
- Coordinates sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical services groups.
- Analyse the territory markets’ potentials and determines the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization.
- Creates and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plan and organizes personal sale strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problem, interest, competitive activities and potentials for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participate in trade shows and convention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Mmanagement, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail and specify location. Example – Sales Officer (Bauchi).