Virgin-landmarts is a Nigerian real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well adding value to individual and organization on a timely and consistent basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executive
Location: Mushin, Lagos
>> Click here for Latest Virgin-landmarts Recruitment 2020 / 2021 | Virgin-landmarts Jobs & Careers
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should sent their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of their email.
>> Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (21 Positions)
>> Apply for Federal University of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (60 Positions) | FUPRE Apply for Recruitment Portal | recruitment.fupre.edu.ng/login